Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not ME Tuesday ;)

OK, here goes....
It was not me who screamed "Shut Up" at my husband who did NOT hurt my feelings till I cried like a leaking faucet all over the house.
It was not me who sang bass at church this past Sunday and rather enjoyed it ;)
It was not me who pulled a muscle in her rump and had to sit on a heating pad for four days and is still limping and taking pain pills and muscle relaxers.
It was not me who ate potatoe chips while watching Biggest Loser on TV.
It was not me who ignored the Big Breakfast that my DH bought me Sunday morning and went through the drive through at McDonalds and ordered a dollar sandwhich instead.
It was also not me who asked the worker at the drive through at McDonalds if they were being held hostage when it took eight minutes for them to come and take my order on Sunday morning.
It is not me that has started yet another diet.
It was not me who read two books this past week while sitting on the heating pad.
It was not me who laughed unrepentedly at my daughter, whose daughter put vasaline in her hair, while I remembered my daughter putting Vicks Salve in hers at about the same age.
It was not me who slunk in my seat when my DH invited someone to ride in our van that looks like it hasn't been cleaned out in a year.
It wasn't me who yelled at my husband for throwing a pastry he didn't like out the car window because I wanted to eat it.
That's it for this week. This was rather fun :)

1 comment:

Jessi Dawn said...

I love you NMM!

Hey, I nominated your blog for an award! Go check it out MOM!!

Love you,
Jess