Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Am So Blessed

I am blessed....
To have five children
To have eight, almost 9 grandchildren
To have a godly husband who is a man of integrity
To have lived 53+ years.
To have many friends who are all different from each other.
To belong to a church family that loves one another
To have both my parents still living
To have a grandmother still living
To have known all my grandparents
To have known three of my great grandparents
To have both of my brothers still living
To have two godly brothers
To have two godly women married to my brothers
To have a fun mother in law who loves me
To have a godly father in law that I respect and love
To have a voice to praise God with
To be saved by the blood of Jesus
To have a lovely home in which to serve others
To own a Bible
To have a working computer
To have food in the fridge
To have a place to cook food that is convenient
To have a dishwasher (I love my dishwasher!!!)
To have a closet overflowing with clothes
To be mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy
To have a working vehicle
To have so many reasons to giggle
to have so many blessings....that I must stop here and get to working the blessings I have to share with others.
LOVE YALL>>>>>>bye bye

No comments: