Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pretty much an average day

Something different today, yes?
I love red. It is my favorite color. It is a happy color to me.
I got the results from my partial MRI today. Spinal stenosis is now in my neck along with pinched nerves and stiffness. I think my chiro, Dr. Sarah can work on the stiffness and the pinched nerves. I don't know how much she can do with the actual stenosis.

I had breakfast this morning with Judie and Larry down at Ranchitos. Kevin was exercising. I took along my current book, Get Out of that Pit, which I am loving. I love having breakfast with a book in my hands.

Its been a quiet day around the house. I did three loads of laundry, and along with that came some ironing. Not my favorite job.

Yesterday we went to visit Ruby at the nursing home. It has been awhile since I have seen her. I brought her some new body lotion. She liked that. I love seeing her eyes light up when we come into the home to see her.

We went to the hospital, too to visit, but the person was in a different hospital. We also took dinner to their home, but couldn't find anyone to give it to...so came home and enjoyed supper ourselves.

Kevin went to the Beet factory this morning for a meeting with the big Joe. Our friend is hoping to help them get out of debt and make profit once again. This is Rob Stapp. Wouldn't that be wonderful if he could do that?

Kevin worked at the church office....and has a meeting tonight with someone else. I cleaned our room (it has been awhile) and organized some of my sewing supplies.

I did some resting today. Physically, it is a difficult day for me.

Blessings
JOYce

No comments: