Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me

It was not me who waited too long to go to the bathroom, so in desperation, walking swiftly while pulling down my pants and underwear through the house so as to save time in the bathroom. I would never do that as the patio door, open to the world is in that pathway. I am modest.

It was not me who looked outside this morning and found three inches of snow on the ground. I was not hoping for the look of spring, a green bud or daffodils peeking out of the ground. I know my seasons. March in Wyoming is Not winter.

It was not me who waited till the last minute to mail my mother in laws birthday gift. I am always prompt and on time. So, it was not me either who has not yet ordered her fathers birthday present (for his important 80th birthday) that will take 3-4 weeks to get to him and his birthday is in a week and a half.

It was not me who looked at my house this morning and started planning to get it cleaned up because the housekeeper is coming tomorrow. I am not prideful.

It was certainly not me who sat in the computer chair, needing (again) to be dashing for the potty, but wanting to finish my 'not me' for this week.

I don't live such a boring life that I have to sit here and think a LONG time about what to write. Bye for now

No comments: